Three convergence will be carried out from four aspects, radio and television will get more development opportunities
industry in-depth research report analysis of the penetration field of China's telecommunications and radio and television industry in the future. After years of development, some businesses in China's telecommunications and radio and television industry have been preliminarily integrated. With the government paying more attention to three convergence, it can be predicted that further integration will be achieved in the following aspects in the future:
telecom value-added services
analysis of the two-way entry mode of China's telecommunications and radio and television industries according to the analysis of the situation of European and American countries, we believe that the British model is more suitable for China's national conditions (asymmetric entry first, then symmetric entry). The areas in which the government can overcome difficulties and comprehensively develop are in the following order: telecom value-added services, voice call services and mobile communication services in the telecommunications industry (but we predict that the latter two services will be difficult to open in China in the medium and short term, and it is unknown whether they will be opened in the long term). Therefore, the most realistic expectation is telecom value-added services
analysis of the future competition pattern of Telecom and radio and television enterprises. Finally, people in the industry said that the telecom industry may take the lead in realizing full opening-up, radio and television enterprises will obtain more development opportunities, and the competition pattern of Telecom and radio and television will change as follows:
1. The interconnection and resource sharing between telecom enterprises will be established in the form of law, and the market-oriented competition of telecom enterprises will be more intense
2. Non market barriers in the telecommunications industry will be reduced, and radio and television enterprises are expected to enter value-added telecommunications services such as Internet access on a large scale
3. The degree of marketization of radio and television enterprises will continue to rise, In the future, it may be through the industry. Pete tillin, engineering polymer product manager of distribution company, said: "They will replace the more traditional EPDM rubber as the sealing material for internal integration and continuously increase their strength.
4. The competition between telecom enterprises and radio and television enterprises in the field of video on demand will enter a white hot stage, and non market barriers will continue to be the main factor limiting the development of Telecom IPTV.
investment opportunities brought by the three integration. In the short term, asymmetric entry will continuously enhance the strength of radio and television enterprises. It is suggested to pay attention to the following changes Investment opportunities:
1. Intra provincial mergers and acquisitions and inter provincial cooperation of radio and television enterprises will be accelerated
2. After the promulgation of the telecommunications law, radio and television enterprises are expected to intervene in the traditional business field of telecommunications on a large scale
3. With the acceleration of digital transformation, radio and television departments will continue to restrict the development of IPTV through the market-oriented barrier of "advertising" that has not become a steel structure building, and radio and television enterprises are expected to take the lead in the field of video on demand
4. Radio and television enterprises have a closer relationship with local governments and have obvious advantages in the construction of government information platform
5. The competition among mobile operators is intensifying, and the construction of 3G network leads to the increase of operators' need for solid resources. Radio and television enterprises can make full use of the competition among the three major telecom operators and cooperate with one or more of them to expand data services and become bigger and stronger. Sohu Finance